Giunge da Jongwon Lee una
Call for items for the IGU CGE newsletter
che si riporta di seguito come pervenuta:
I am emailing to ask for contributions to the next IGU CGE Newsletter, which I plan to circulate in April 2020. I would appreciate contributions relevant to the following:
- IGU CGE matters, including updates on Programmes of Work;
- Conference or project announcements;
- Further announcements regarding geographical or environmental education;
- New publications in geographical and environmental education (not just in English or French);
- News relating to geography or environmental education or curriculum;
- Other events and activities which you think would be of interest to other members of the international geographical and environmental education communities.
Please send me a maximum of 50 words outlining the announcement, and if appropriate, a relevant URL. I would be grateful if you can let me have contributions for the Newsletter by March 20th 2020. If you have items for the newsletter, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
I would also like to draw your attention to the IGU-CGE, Prague Conference to be held on 11th – 14th August 2020. The deadlie of proposal submission has been extended to March 11th. We hope that many researchers, educators and teachers will be able to participate in the conference and submit the proposals of workshops, papers, posters or panel discussions. Details can be found www.prague2020.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Jongwon Lee, PhD